Cup..world cup..cupcake..wonder cup part 2
Saturday 19th June, Happy Fathers' Day! Fathers, what are so special about you? Please fill in the blank........................................................
It is my off day. After 3 days, missed my workout due to heavy workload, this is the day that I must go for it. So, I decided to take my children along. Get them to lepak at the lobby area of Celebrity Fitness in Sunway Pyramid while I enjoy my 'war'. After 3.5 hours, I came back to them and we decided to watch movie. It is very difficult when 3 of us had a different interest about movie. One wanted to watch A-Team, one wanted to watch Toy Story 3 and the other one wanted to watch Karate Kid. At last? We decided to watch Karate Kid. Queue was long. Then I tried to log in into TGV.com to make online booking. Connections are plenty. Burger King lah, PI Free zone lah, ah chong lah and what nod. But when come to speed, ulalalalalalalalala..... siput sedut la. Then forgotten log in id. Ok, fine, re-registered and use Gmail account for verification. So, I tried to browse gmail and guess what? The page took sweeeeeeeet time to open and lastly, son was getting bored and said “jom lah, lapar dah ni”. Huh?? Budak ni.. tadi kata tak nak makan, nak tengok wayang. See.. boys! Can change decision within minutes. Looked at my daughter. She seems agree. Really anti-climax lah free connection ni! Shut down laptop and we walked out to look for nice food. Few steps, I suddenly thought of Borneo Rainforest in front of Sunway Resort Hotel. Hah! Then we walked there. That was about 7pm. Upon reaching, we flipped through the menu to see what's special for the day. Then suddenly a Malay guy (handsome jugak arr) approached us and said “ Hai Kak. (kak?? uishh, anti-climax lagi). Kita ada treat hari ini. Untuk 100 pelanggan yang pertama masuk, kita ada bagi makan free. Akak boleh join meja yang depan screen besar tu lah. Then kalau akak consume makanan yang lain, itu akak bayar lah.”. Then I saw a standee with “BERNAMA TV”. The guys was holding few goodies of Bernama TV and distributed to us. Ok, notebook and nice key chain. Bukan senang nak dapat,kan. Ever since I left PR line, this is what something I always missed – goodies from media. Hua hua hua.. So we walked to the area where the big screen was. Ok, it was only snacks like spring roll, samosa, chicken & egg sandwiches, fries, sausage and Iced Lemon tea. Okies, not bad for me, after 3.5 hours worked out for fitness, sandwich to kira bagus lar. Then the football game started – Netherlands vs Japan. You all know ahh?? THAT WAS THE 1ST TIME EVER I WATCHED WORLDCUP! Ok.. Yes, gua tak bohong. I'm not a football enthusiast. Not even have a slight interest with the players (I know they are all HANDSOME). So, after 20 mins game had started I went to Pyramid for solat maghrib. There gone 20 mins. Came back the game was still on. Huh.. but the Tomyam already there. Slurpp..slurppp.. I'm always the tong sampah who finish up the leftovers by the kids. Remember, I just finished with my 3.5 hours workout after 3 days skipped it?? SO leftovers even though just the soup, shouldn't be a problem. Then Netherlands got the GOAL!!!!! But I did not feel the thrill lah. The last time I watched football game with excitement was when TV3 had this MY Team – the reality show about football team inspired by Khairy Jamaluddin and Jason Lo. Back to the Bernama TV story – food that we have ordered (pax account) dah habis dihirup/dikunyah. Now to leave. But Borneo Rainforest at night is wonderful. Overlooking Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa (sorry, need to give some credit to my “periuk nasi” as well) with the neons, waterfall & cozy ambience (except the Nepalese workers) made me feel like to stay there for another hour. Ada wi-fi pun. But, esoknya akak kerja arr...morning shift tuh after 5 days being in the afternoon shift. Lalalalala....we packed our things and left. Then decided to take photo nearby the entrance. Tett tett teeeeett..bateri handphone kaput! Ceh.. Never mind lah, I work at this area, one day will posing maut depan tu snap snap snap till we drop. Norma Sonny and Haliza Harun, my photo enthusiast friends, nanti kita ambik gambar kat Borneo Rainforest, ye!!!
It is my off day. After 3 days, missed my workout due to heavy workload, this is the day that I must go for it. So, I decided to take my children along. Get them to lepak at the lobby area of Celebrity Fitness in Sunway Pyramid while I enjoy my 'war'. After 3.5 hours, I came back to them and we decided to watch movie. It is very difficult when 3 of us had a different interest about movie. One wanted to watch A-Team, one wanted to watch Toy Story 3 and the other one wanted to watch Karate Kid. At last? We decided to watch Karate Kid. Queue was long. Then I tried to log in into TGV.com to make online booking. Connections are plenty. Burger King lah, PI Free zone lah, ah chong lah and what nod. But when come to speed, ulalalalalalalalala..... siput sedut la. Then forgotten log in id. Ok, fine, re-registered and use Gmail account for verification. So, I tried to browse gmail and guess what? The page took sweeeeeeeet time to open and lastly, son was getting bored and said “jom lah, lapar dah ni”. Huh?? Budak ni.. tadi kata tak nak makan, nak tengok wayang. See.. boys! Can change decision within minutes. Looked at my daughter. She seems agree. Really anti-climax lah free connection ni! Shut down laptop and we walked out to look for nice food. Few steps, I suddenly thought of Borneo Rainforest in front of Sunway Resort Hotel. Hah! Then we walked there. That was about 7pm. Upon reaching, we flipped through the menu to see what's special for the day. Then suddenly a Malay guy (handsome jugak arr) approached us and said “ Hai Kak. (kak?? uishh, anti-climax lagi). Kita ada treat hari ini. Untuk 100 pelanggan yang pertama masuk, kita ada bagi makan free. Akak boleh join meja yang depan screen besar tu lah. Then kalau akak consume makanan yang lain, itu akak bayar lah.”. Then I saw a standee with “BERNAMA TV”. The guys was holding few goodies of Bernama TV and distributed to us. Ok, notebook and nice key chain. Bukan senang nak dapat,kan. Ever since I left PR line, this is what something I always missed – goodies from media. Hua hua hua.. So we walked to the area where the big screen was. Ok, it was only snacks like spring roll, samosa, chicken & egg sandwiches, fries, sausage and Iced Lemon tea. Okies, not bad for me, after 3.5 hours worked out for fitness, sandwich to kira bagus lar. Then the football game started – Netherlands vs Japan. You all know ahh?? THAT WAS THE 1ST TIME EVER I WATCHED WORLDCUP! Ok.. Yes, gua tak bohong. I'm not a football enthusiast. Not even have a slight interest with the players (I know they are all HANDSOME). So, after 20 mins game had started I went to Pyramid for solat maghrib. There gone 20 mins. Came back the game was still on. Huh.. but the Tomyam already there. Slurpp..slurppp.. I'm always the tong sampah who finish up the leftovers by the kids. Remember, I just finished with my 3.5 hours workout after 3 days skipped it?? SO leftovers even though just the soup, shouldn't be a problem. Then Netherlands got the GOAL!!!!! But I did not feel the thrill lah. The last time I watched football game with excitement was when TV3 had this MY Team – the reality show about football team inspired by Khairy Jamaluddin and Jason Lo. Back to the Bernama TV story – food that we have ordered (pax account) dah habis dihirup/dikunyah. Now to leave. But Borneo Rainforest at night is wonderful. Overlooking Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa (sorry, need to give some credit to my “periuk nasi” as well) with the neons, waterfall & cozy ambience (except the Nepalese workers) made me feel like to stay there for another hour. Ada wi-fi pun. But, esoknya akak kerja arr...morning shift tuh after 5 days being in the afternoon shift. Lalalalala....we packed our things and left. Then decided to take photo nearby the entrance. Tett tett teeeeett..bateri handphone kaput! Ceh.. Never mind lah, I work at this area, one day will posing maut depan tu snap snap snap till we drop. Norma Sonny and Haliza Harun, my photo enthusiast friends, nanti kita ambik gambar kat Borneo Rainforest, ye!!!
Comments
Post a Comment
Sila komen apa-apa pun, tapi tertakluk pada terma dan syarat.